Branding Through Facebook Live
There is currently more than 1 billion people on Facebook, which provides numerous opportunities to connect with your network and those of others. On the heels of the current live streaming phenomenon, Facebook recently launched its ability to live stream video, further expanding the ability for brands to communicate with their target audience. This is an ideal opportunity for you to learn how to go live using Facebook!
Your Brand and This Course
This RAW BRANDED™ course includes 13 modules with step-by-step instructions to help you to identify and showcase your brand through live broadcasts. Although this course can be completed within 1 hour, you can work at your own pace. This course is ideal for anyone who is new to Facebook Live, live streaming, and marketing brands through video.
You will learn how to strategically gain followers, identify topics that your target audience will care about, and gain key skills needed to obtain sales and build your business. After this course, you’ll know all the steps, tools, and systems needed to increase the number of your live viewers as well as your email list. You will also confidently go live with a strong broadcast.
I can’t wait to help you achieve your goals!
What are people’s feedback?
“Made me think differently about going live. Great extra tips.” ~ Eve Daniel
“She doesn’t just give us a list of marketing clichés or gimmicks that promise to give you 10,000 clients overnight. She teaches you how to build a business from the ground up by using live broadcasting. … It felt like she was speaking directly to me the entire time.” ~ Khaleef Crumbley
What are the requirements?
- Sign up for Facebook, and have a profile or company page you’d like to use.
- A mobile device with a camera
- Internet connection
What am I going to get from this course?
- Recruit and convert viewers into ideal followers
- Build valuable relationships with followers to increase viewership and sales
- Showcase your expertise and/or services to a live audience
- Identify and use topics your potential clients care about to increase engagement
Who is the target audience?
- This course is ideal for anyone who is new to Facebook live or any live broadcasting platform.
- This course is best for newbies who would like to learn how to build and audience through live streaming.
© 2016 – 2017, Renee A. Walker. All rights reserved.